Soundproof wooden doors are also known as sound proof doors, soundproof interior wooden doors and soundproof wooden doors. We design, manufacture and supply world class soundproof wooden door. Our wooden door sound proof kits are designed for test units, generator rooms, recording studios, industrial acoustic doors, soundproof interior door for concert halls, cinemas, gymnasiums and music practice rooms.
We offer factory-assembled multi-level wooden door soundproof units, including – single/double leaf, hinge mechanism for a rugged sealing construction. All soundproof wooden doors are tested to ensure proper alignment and fit. Our soundproof wooden door options include – furniture fittings, glass windows, door seals, kick boards, panic release devices.
Acoustic insertion loss up to 35 to 38 dBA
Painted in a variety of shades and wood finishes.
High quality furniture fillings such as Slam Latch, Panic Bar, Door Closer, and more.
All soundproof interior wooden doors are factory assembled and tested to ensure proper alignment, fit and ease of operation.
Custom door sizes are available upon request by the architect/individual.
Multi-step frame effective sealing.
1. Filling material between the soundproof wooden door frame and the wall surface: treated with polymer foam rubber + sealing structural adhesive.
2. Trial installation before leaving the factory, the soundproof wood door frame structure is separated. DIY installation is simple and quick (all holes are well positioned in the factory).
3. Installation of the wooden door sound proof frame: the iron plate and the screw are used for fixing, and the sealant is used to fill the gap.
4. Door fan and wooden door soundproof frame assembly: Single fan uses 3 PCS hinge positioning; dual fan uses 6 PCS hinge positioning.
5. Automatic lifting and sealing strip at the bottom of the sound proof wooden door leaf: The installation is completed before leaving the factory.