Sound rated doors are based on the law of acoustic mass and are composites of different materials under different properties. When treated with a special anti-vibration damping structure, the acoustic STC 35 door reduces the chance of acoustic superposition, thereby preventing a large amount of resonance and improving its isolated sound (STC). Our sound rated doors feature an unbalanced acoustic structure filled with flammable, high-density microporous fiber acoustic materials. Although the door is only 55 mm thick, the sound rated door performs well in insulation sounds from 250 to 5000 Hz.
Soundproof door seal is designed on each edge of the door frame. In addition, in the absence of a threshold, the automatic lifting seal is hidden at the bottom, and the acoustic door effectively controls the sound leakage through the gap.
Sound Rated Doors Specifications
Soundproof indication: STC 35-38dB(A)
Size: 2100 * 900 * 55mm
Finish: Wood finishes and baking varnishes are optional and meet the requirements for soundproofing and common decoration.
Environmental protection: zero formaldehyde emission, up to E1 standard
Included accessories: door strips, soundproof door threshold, soundproof door seals
Flame retardant: non or 60 min
1. Trial installation before leaving the factory, the soundproofing door frame structure is separated. DIY installation is simple and quick (all holes are well positioned in the factory).
2. Installation of the sound rated door frame: the iron plate and the screw are used for fixing, and the sealant is used to fill the gap.
3. Filling material between the door frame and the wall surface: treated with polymer foam rubber + sealing structural adhesive.
4. Door fan and noise cancelling door frame assembly: Single fan uses 3 PCS hinge positioning; dual fan uses 6 PCS hinge positioning.
5. Automatic lifting and sealing strip at the bottom of the door leaf: The installation is completed before leaving the factory.
Application of Sound Rated Doors:
Hotel rooms, houses, entertainment venues, studios, conference halls, high-end offices