Sound insulation door is also known as sound proof door and soundproof door. We design, manufacture and supply world-class sound insulation doors. Our sound insulation doors are designed for test batteries, generator rooms, recording studios, industrial soundproof door, concert halls, cinemas, gymnasiums and music practice rooms.
We offer factory-assembled door units, including – single/double-leaf, hinge mechanism, sealed, and rugged construction. All sound insulation doors are tested to ensure proper alignment and fit. Our optional accessories include – furniture fittings, glass windows, door seals, kick plates, emergency release devices, pneumatic/electric operator automatic operation.
1. The noise insulation door leaf adopts multi-layer damping composite sound insulation material, which is used for sound insulation and noise absorption through the material properties of different media.
2. Door frame and sound proofing door leaf sealing treatment: It adopts Y-shaped, U-shaped and L-shaped four-layer soundproof sealing structure.
3. The installation and sealing treatment between the DIY door frame and the wall surface is treated with high polyurethane foam + sealing structural adhesive to enhance the sound insulation effect.
4. The sound isolation door leaf adopts the patented technology of the invention: the oblique mouth technology.
5. The bottom of the door is equipped with an automatic lifting seal (concealed), and the 8mm soundproof sealing door has a hanging angle that is in close contact with the ground.
Sound insulation door studio
Sound isolation doors for Music room
Main Feature of Sound Insulation Doors
Acoustic performance STC 35 to 45
Noise insulation doors are factory assembled and tested to ensure proper alignment, fit and ease of operation.
Available in galvanized, various shades and wood finishes.
Custom door sizes are available upon request by the architect/individual.