Sound proofing doors are designed for applications that require separation of quiet and noisy areas. The sound proofing door design includes an embedded steel blade and an internal acoustic filler to provide good insulation. The 45 db sound proof door frame is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and is equipped with heavy-duty ball bearing hinges to securely support the door leaf. The design and installation of these special hinges ensures long-term maintenance-free operation. Stainless steel sound acoustic doors provide an attractive, wear-resistant finish.
The acoustic proof door is manufactured in two (2) standard sizes for single and double doors. The standard sizes are as follows:
Single leaf: 900 mm (width) x 2100 mm (height)
Double leaves: 1800 mm (width) x 2100 mm (height)
The thickness of these doors is 75mm.
1. The door frame adopts a weighing hinge, and the angle and clearance range are controlled between 3 and 4 mm.
2. The door frame of 45db sound proof doors is 103 mm wide. The door frame is 45 mm thick. The casing has a width of 60 mm.
3. Sound proofing doors adopt deep processing plate opening technology and automatic opening technology, CAD editing technology completes the whole door structure design, after deep processing plate opening technology, CNC bending forming, re-welding, high temperature baking paint and wood grain thermal transfer technology.
4. The soundproof studio door leaf and door frame are made of 1.5 mm thick galvanized steel.
5. The door frame structure uses a double-layer magnetic sealing strip to slowly close the door.
6. When there is no threshold, use the automatic lifting seal to keep in close contact with the ground, soundproof, smokeproof, and mosquitoes cannot enter.
7. The 40db sound proof door leaf adopts a T-shaped structure. Door leaf filling: damped soundproof board, keel layer, sound absorbing and soundproof cotton. The thickness of the door leaf is 70mm.
8. If the sound insulation requirements are high, the steel door will be equipped with a threshold (threshold height of 45 mm).
Pump, boiler and compressor room
HVAC – Air Distribution System Room