The insulated interior door is an extremely high performance noise reduction door system. The leaves of the interior doors sound reduction door consist of an acoustic sandwich core, a hardwood or mass loaded vinyl structure with rubber peeling at the grooves and bottom, a thick high pressure laminate on both sides, and the required veneer on the solid wood board.
These high quality interior door sound reduction door assemblies are available in a variety of finishes. The sound blocking interior doors are suitable for applications where high sound reduction is required between noise sensitive areas. The core of the insulated interior doors consists of sandwich panels of different materials to achieve good sound refraction and therefore good acoustic performance.
Standard size: (H) 2100mm *(W)900mm (height*width)
The maximum custom size is: single leaf: (W) 1100mm * (H) 3000mm; double leaf: (W) 2000mm * (H) 3000mm.
Sound blocking interior door is high performance construction with fabric and laminate finishes to choose from.
Door with its own mounting frame
Low cost – high performance
STC rating up to 35
Custom made acoustic soundproof doors to any size
Adjustable sound enclosure and seal
Paint to match your decoration
Heavy duty hinge for sound blocking interior doors
Three-point locking system
The door has a standard veneer, but other veneers are available upon request.
Provides the best performance wood/metal finished door assembly
Automatic bottom sill
1. Trial installation before leaving the factory, the insulated interior door frame structure is separated. DIY installation is simple and quick (all holes are well positioned in the factory).
2. Installation of the door frame: the iron plate and the screw are used for fixing, and the sealant is used to fill the gap.
3. Filling material between the door frame and the wall surface: treated with polymer foam rubber + sealing structural adhesive.
4. Door fan and door frame assembly: Single fan uses 3 PCS hinge positioning; dual fan uses 6 PCS hinge positioning.
5. Automatic lifting and sealing strip at the bottom of the sound proof interior door leaf: The installation is completed before leaving the factory.