Sound Deadening Door Panels Soundproof Door Seal Sound Deadening Interior Doors
If you’re in the sound deadening door market, the wooden acoustic doors and frames are unbeatable. They have truly established a global standard for sound transmission loss, making it the best sound deadening door panel on the market. Each door door system and frame is tested as a unit and provides an acoustic perimeter and bottom seal.
Our soundproof door door systems are available in a variety of paint grade panel options, including birch, oak, walnut, maple and cherry wood, with door trims matching the facade veneers. They are also equipped with soundproof door seal, factory-installed sound deadening door panels.
Our sound deadening door and frames are tested by independent laboratories and are up to date with the latest standards. They are designed to accept the hardware of off-the-shelf heavy builders.
Sound Control Door Function
Sound deadening interior doors and frames are custom made for each project. The soundproof door is 55mm thick, from STC 35 to STC 38. For a more detailed description of the South Transfer Level, see below or click on the link below.
1. Trial installation before leaving the factory, the door frame structure is separated. DIY installation is simple and quick (all holes are well positioned in the factory).
2. Installation of the soundproofing door frame: the iron plate and the screw are used for fixing, and the sealant is used to fill the gap.
3. Automatic lifting and sealing strip at the bottom of the sound deadening interior door leaf: The installation is completed before leaving the factory.
4. Filling material between the door frame and the wall surface: treated with polymer foam rubber + sealing structural adhesive.
5. Door fan and door frame assembly: Single fan uses 3 PCS hinge positioning; dual fan uses 6 PCS hinge positioning.
Our customer service representatives will help you determine the best sound deadening doors for your project or facility. We will match your soundproof door to your environment, any existing requirements/standards and your budget, and exceed your expectations.