The sound insulating door is an advanced noise control product created by our team with years of experience in consulting and manufacturing acoustic and noise control applications. Using the above theory, our acoustic insulating doors ensure high standard quality and significant sound reduction. Available in metal or wood, they can be made in different sizes to meet all possible requirements.
There are two different types of sound insulating doors: metal or wood, which can be made in different sizes to meet all possible requirements. Their noise insulation index is from Rw = 38 dB to 45dB. The soundproof insulating door is certified by the National Acoustics Laboratory. In addition, metal high sound insulating doors can be fire resistant as required.
Sound Insulating Doors can be equipped with:
Elastic profiles for a complete acoustic seal.
There is a special sealing mechanism at the bottom.
Rotating the handle increases the pressure on the elastic sealing profile.
Sound Insulating Door Size Range:
Standard size: (H) 2100mm *(W)900mm (height*width)
The maximum custom size is: single leaf: (W) 1100mm * (H) 3000mm; double leaf: (W) 2000mm * (H) 3000mm.
1. The sound insulating door leaf adopts multi-layer damping composite sound insulation material, which is used for sound insulation and noise absorption through the material properties of different media.
2. Door frame and sound proofing door leaf sealing treatment: It adopts Y-shaped, U-shaped and L-shaped four-layer soundproof sealing structure.
3. The high sound insulating door leaf adopts the patented technology of the invention: the oblique mouth technology.
4. The bottom of the sound insulating doors is equipped with an automatic lifting seal (concealed), and the 8mm sound insulating door has a hanging angle that is in close contact with the ground.
5. The installation and sealing treatment between the sound insulated door frame and the wall surface is treated with high polyurethane foam + sealing structural adhesive to enhance the sound insulation effect.
Application of Sound Insulating Doors:
Control / test room